<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34501659?origin\x3dhttp://--compliicatedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 24, 2008
7:39 PM
Holidays are Here :D
But Yet, Not really a Holiday I Guess.
Gna work at Spinelli frm 2Jun-13 June.
Im looking forward!
Im glad Veneetha's gna work with me :D
Hhaah, &She stays in Red Line Area :D
Then frm 16th-20th having dance. :D I HOPE.
The dance wil b Super nice :D
Dance practice on thurs was Ultra Mega Nice :D
The moves, are Sexy.
Seriously, k In my opinion :D
Oh, thurs got back report bk.
HAHA. I FAILED THE STUPID ENGLISH.
RAAAAAAAWR
How wonderful man.
I'm gna get retain if I dont pass
But, retainings Not a SUPER BAD thing afterall i Guess
At Least, Able t have Sec3 Camp once again
HAHA, Whatever. IT IS A BAD THING.
How great if I passed english.
My report bk wil b a nice one D:
&Its so irritating, My Humans just need a 0.2 t get B4
At Least a B and Not a C -.-
Raawr. the rest of th subjs except eng are all Above what I expected.
So I shal not vent my anger anymore. JUST ENGLISH.
AHHHHHH.

Oh Yea, Sports day ytd! :D
Omg, GAGEBROWN WON :D
But Some stupid stuffs happen.
Seriously, isit THAT serious, Omg.
Oh well, Just hope they are gna b okay (:
Haha, Cheered Super loud ytd.
Me&Delphine were like screaming. HAHA
We didnt want to lose t Fearon :D
But Hey, It was a super close fight.
Its like, Gage won Fearon with 1 point :D
Haha, I bet.
Delphine has a super sexy voice now,
After scolding the people.
Oh, you know.
Gage has the least people present.
Seriously, &then some people doesnt sit properly.
They didnt wear shorts inside, &its like.
Wth. Its not ice-cream for the eyes, Its so gross k.
Whatever, Its over. Haha.

M, Stop unhappy-ing can :D


PROFILE
:D
SAJC
EXITS
Friendster ! :D
FaceBook ! :D
ONEFIVE !
TWOFOUR !
Blodwen !
Chantal !
Charlene ! :D
Charis ! :D
Cheryl Ng !
Evelyn ! :D
Gracia !
Jesslynn ! :D
Joey Low ! :D
Jolene !
wlJolyn ! :D
Joyce Hui ! :D
Kaiying !
Lynette ! :D
Madihah !
Mavis ! :D
Mingrui !
Natalie Cheung !
Phoebe Feehilly ! :D
Reylyn ! :D
Sahidah ! :D
Sarah Teo !
Shan Shan ! :D
Sheryl Tan ! :D
Shili ! :D
Sophia !
Vanessa Soh !
Vivienne Chong ! :D
Weiyi&Michelle ! :D
Yanru ! :D
Yunhi ! :D
SCREAMS


credits
designer: xingying(:
image: photobucket
program: photofiltre
hosting: 001 002 003